Girl, 7, dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in Florida

Shashunda Wilson, 41, woke up in her Lakeland, Florida, home on Wednesday to find her daughter, Terryn, dead next to her from an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

A seven-year-old girl apparently died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a Florida home in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said.Shashunda Wilson, 41, woke up in her Lakeland, Florida, home on Wednesday to find her daughter, Terryn, dead next to her.Wilson told 911 responders that they were running a generator in the living room of their home while they slept in a bedroom with the door closed. Shashunda Wilson, 41, woke up in her Lakeland, Florida, home on...