3 mental tricks to win gold at the Winter Olympics
Hey, athletes! Want to win gold at the Olympic Winter Games? Learn to make faster split-second decisions, harness your balance and coordination, and don't choke.
Many scientists who study athletic achievement adhere to the belief that sports are just 10% physical. The other 90% is mental."The physical aspect of the sport can only take you so far," gymnast and seven-time Olympic medalist Shannon Miller told The Dana Foundation in 2012. "In the Olympic games, everyone is talented. Everyone trains hard. Everyone does the work. What separates the gold medal...
Read more news from CNN